To change the role from the default role (student) to Teacher:
Go to EDU Admin and click on "User list" (1).
(2.) Select the Teacher(s), click "Edit Role..." on the purple menu that appears.
(3). In the pop-up dialog, change the role to "Teacher" and click "Save changes"
(4). If you update the list of users, the Teacher's role has been updated.
(1) EDU admin panel - User List
(2) User list - Check boxes - Edit Role... (first make sure you have selected the user in the list)
(3) Assign role to user dialog (select "teacher" from the dropdown menu, click "Save changes")
(4) The user's role has been changed to "Teacher"!
Note: Depending on the permissions available to this role, you may be able to perform the following functions:
1. The admin panel
2. Create groups
3. Administrate users (Invite students, assign/unassign students)
4. Create assignments