This article will review how the owner of the EDU or how a teacher can activate a Soundtrap group code so that students can join their teacher's specific groups. Students must be in the same group as their teacher in order to collaborate.
- Click on the your Groups tab to view the status of your invite codes
- If the invite code to the group is grey then it means the code is inactive. Click on the group you would like to activate and then click on “Activate code”
- You can choose how long you want the invite code/link to stay active for by selecting either 60 minutes or 30 days.
- Now that the group code is activated, share the group invite code or link with your students.
- Only students that are currently part of your EDU account will be able to join a group by following these instructions.
- Activation is specific to the invite code of the specified group.
- Share the How to join a teacher's Soundtrap group using an invite code article with your students.
Article is closed for comments.