If Soundtrap page is not loading properly, try to reload the page or restart the browser first. If the problem persists, follow the instructions listed below based on the browser you're using.
Make sure that your browser is up to date.
To clear your cookies and cache follow these steps:
- Open Chrome
- Click More at the top right corner
- Go to More tools Clear browsing data
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes
- Then, click Clear data.
Safari on MacOS
- Go to Safari drop-down menu
- Select Preferences
- Click Advanced tab
- Select Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox
- Close the Preferences window
- Select the Develop drop-down menu
- Then, click Empty Cache
Safari on iPhone/iPad
To clear your history and cookies:
- Go to Settings > Safari
- Tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information
To clear your cookies and keep your history:
- Go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data
- Then tap Remove All Website Data
Open Microsoft Edge
Select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services
Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear
Under Time range, choose a time range
Select Cookies and other site data
Then select Clear now