Once you've purchased a Soundtrap subscription, you’d still be able to change it by going in your Subscription menu and choosing either of the buttons under the "Change subscription" header.
- If you're upgrading from Premium or Supreme, we will charge the card you paid for your current subscription with an amount that takes into account both how much time is left on your current subscription and the price of the new one. See www.soundtrap.com/pricing for more information about pricing.
- If you're downgrading, from Complete to Premium, for example, the changes will take place when the current subscription renews.
- If you're changing from Monthly to Annual and vice versa, the changes will take place when the current subscription renews.
- If you're canceling your subscription, the subscription will expire the following month/year (depending on your plan) and you will not be charged. You will not be refunded for the time period between cancellation and expiration.
- If you're an educational user and would like to add seats, please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org.