In order to collaborate on a project or communicate within an EDU account, users need to be part of the same group. With that said, students and Teachers can be part of multiple groups!
To create a new group:
- Go to Groups and click Create group
- In the pop-up, name your group and click Create
- Inside the Group, you can do the following:
a) Import users that are not yet within your EDU account directly to the Group
b) Send a group message
c) Delete and Rename the group
d) You can choose whenever you want to activate/deactivate the invite code (please note that only users that are already imported to your EDU account can join the Group via invite code/link)
e) Edit user details
4. When activating the invite link/code, you can choose to activate the invite code for 60 minutes or 30 days.
5. You’ll also see the status of the code/link in the Group tab.
NOTE: Students need to be successfully imported to your EDU account before they can be added to a Group via an invite code/link.