With 2-Step Verification (also known as two-factor authentication), you add an extra layer of security to your account. Here's how:
- From the Home page of your Google account, go to Security.
- Scroll down to 'Signing in to Google' and click 2-Step Verification.
- Read the info and click Get Started once ready.
- It'll now redirect you to enter your password for verification.
- After you enter your password, Google prompts are securely sent to every phone where you're signed in. Just tap the notification to review and sign in after clicking Continue.
- Check the mobile number and select how do you want to get the code. Then hit Send.
- Enter the code you received and click Next.
- From there, you can now turn on the 2-step verification.
- Once turned on, you will be notified on your registered phone every time you log in to Google in Soundtrap.
To turn off, just simply click Turn Off under the 2-step verification page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.