Check if your MIDI keyboard is recognized:
- Click Settings > MIDI settings.
- Check if your MIDI keyboard shows in the device list. If no devices are shown, reconnect your keyboard and click Refresh.
- If it's recognized, select your MIDI keyboard, and click Ok.
Device not recognized
Try the following:
- Close the studio, reconnect your device, and reopen the studio.
- Connect to a different port on your computer.
- Use a different cable.
- Use a private/incognito window
- Connect your keyboard using a different DAW to check if your computer recognizes your keyboard.
Still not working?
Log in to Soundtrap and click the Support button at the bottom right corner of the page.