To connect your guitar, you'll need an audio interface such as: Apogee Jam, Behringer UCG102, or Focusrite Scarlett, and the likes.
- Connect your audio interface to your computer.
- Plug your guitar cable to your audio interface.
- In the studio, add a new track, and select Guitar/Bass amp.
Your audio interface should automatically be detected in the instrument panel.
(Using a Focusrite Scarlett 2i4)
- Make sure that your track is ready for recording.
- Check that your browser allows microphone access.
- Make sure that your guitar and speaker/headphones are connected to the correct ports. See your audio interface's manual for more info.
Audio interface not detected?
- Make sure your interface's audio drivers are installed and updated.
- Exit the studio, reconnect your interface, and re-enter the studio.
- Connect your interface to a different port.
- Connect your interface to a different DAW to see if your computer detects it.
- Try a different device.
Still not working?
Log in to Soundtrap and click the Support button at the bottom right corner of the page.