As a student
If you're a student looking to join your Schools account there are a few options to join.
Please ask your teacher if you're uncertain how. Here are a few ways to join your Schools account:
- Invite link: Your teacher can send you an invite link and when you open the link you'll be asked to sign up. After you've signed up, you'll be added to your Schools account! If you already have an existing user account you can choose to log in.
- Invite code: Your teacher can send you an invite code which you can paste in the box in the middle of the soundtrap.com/edu web page (As shown in the picture below)
- Learning Platform: If your school uses Soundtrap through a learning platform (such as Canvas, Schoology or MusicFirst) you'll need to join from inside the platform, click here to learn more about Soundtrap and learning platforms!
Note to teacher: Unfamiliar with invite codes/links? visit this guide to learn how to invite a student with a link or code!
As a teacher
- Imported by another owner/a teacher: As a teacher looking to join the school's Soundtrap account you'll need to be imported by the owner or a teacher of the account to join. Please reach out to the owner/a teacher in the school's account and have them follow this guide on how to add users to a Soundtrap EDU account
- Learning Platform: If your school uses Soundtrap through a Learning platform (LMS) you'll need to join from inside the platform, click here to learn more about Soundtrap and learning platforms