Once you've purchased a Soundtrap subscription, changing the subscription plan is easy! Simply go to www.soundtrap.com/subscription and click either of the buttons under the "Change subscription" header. Since you're already subscribing to Soundtrap, it's as simple as a click!
So how will the payment proceed? Luckily, we have a system making sure you don't pay too much.
- If you're upgrading from Pro to Premium or Supreme, we will charge the card you paid your current subscription with an amount that takes into account both how much time is left on your current subscription and the price of the new one. See www.soundtrap.com/pricing for more information about pricing.
- If you're downgrading from Supreme to Premium or to Pro, the changes will take place when the current subscription renews.
- If you're changing from Monthly to Annual and vice versa, the changes will take place when the current subscription renews.
- If you're canceling your subscription, the subscription will expire the following month/year (depending on your plan) and you will not be charged. You will not be refunded for the time period between cancellation and expiration.
- If you're an educational user and would like to add seats, please contact support at support [at] soundtrap.com.