In this guide we'll walk you through how to import students via Google Classroom!
1. From the landing page in your Soundtrap profile, click Add users in the lower left corner
Or from "Account settings" under "Administration", click +Import users
2. Import Users - Bulk import: Google Classroom
3. Import users from Google Classroom dialog window - Allow access (click "Next")
4. Import users from Google Classroom dialog window - Import (select a class to import from, and a group to add the new user(s) to, click "Import")
5. The student has now been imported to Soundtrap!
6. The imported student can now access Soundtrap by clicking on Login (upper-right corner of the Soundtrap landing page) > Select Login with Google and start creating Music or Podcasts!