Are you a musician, a narrator or an educator?
Soundtrap offer different types of subscription depending on the user's preferences and needs. If you'd like to learn about the difference before settling on what you need, continue reading.
Soundtrap for Music Makers
- With Music Makers, you can create sick beats, experiment with wide range of loops, effects and instruments available, collaborate with your co-artists and ultimately produce your own music.
- Professional features such as Antares Auto-Tune®, Time Restore and Automation are available for Music Makers Premium, while High Quality Downloads and Priority Mixing are added, along with the first three, with Music Makers Supreme.
Soundtrap for Storytellers
- Storytellers majorly catered podcasters. With our Interactive Transcript feature, you can record and automatically transcribe your voice. Edit your transcript like how you edit a document, invite a non-Soundtrap user as your guest and directly upload your podcast to Spotify.
Soundtrap for Education
- Soundtrap for Education encourages students and teachers to explore creative sound making in all aspects, for all ages and ability levels.
- Guaranteed COPPA, GDPR and FERPA compliant, students of all ages can play in a safe and secure environment.
- Teachers can easily create assignments for their students and students can access their works even at home as Soundtrap is cloud-based.
Are you ready to shop?
For more detailed info of available features and prices for consumer accounts, proceed here.
For Soundtrap for Education, click here.