Soundtrap offers different types of subscription depending on your preference and needs. If you'd like to know more about the differences before settling on what you'll get, kindly check the information below:
Soundtrap for Music Makers (Premium or Supreme)
- With Music Makers, you can create beats, experiment with wide range of loops, effects, and also have access to a wide range of instruments library. You can also collaborate with your co-artists and produce your own music.
- Professional features such as Vocal tuning, Time Restore, and Automation are available for Music Makers Premium, while High Quality Downloads and Priority Mixing are added along with Music Makers Supreme.
Soundtrap for Storytellers
- Storytellers majorly catered podcasters. With our Interactive Transcript feature, you can record and automatically transcribe your voice. Edit your transcript like how you edit a document, invite a non-Soundtrap user as your guest and directly upload your podcast to Spotify.
Soundtrap for Education
- Soundtrap for Education encourages students and teachers to explore creative sound making in all aspects, for all ages and ability levels.
- Guaranteed COPPA, GDPR, and FERPA compliant, so that students of all ages can work on their projects in a safe and secured environment.
- Teachers can easily create assignments for their students and students can access their works even at home as Soundtrap is cloud-based.
For more info regarding the inclusions of each Music Makers subscription plan, click here.
For Soundtrap for Education, click here.