When somethings not working on Soundtrap or a page is not loading properly, a good first step is to reload the page and/or restart the browser.
If the problem persists, here's instructions on how to clear/delete cookies and cache on your browser.
Clearing/deleting cookies and cache can make the browser run faster and get rid of somes issues with loading or formatting on the page.
A first step is to make sure that your browser is up to date. Go here to check.
To clear your cookies and cache follow these steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Safari on MacOS
- Click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab. Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
- Select the Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Cache.
- Note: You may want to also clear your browser history.
Safari on iPhone/iPad
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.
Open Microsoft Edge and select Settings and more > Settings > Privacy, search, and services.
Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
Under Time range, choose a time range.
Select Cookies and other site data, and then select Clear now.