- Hover over the bottom right side of the region.
- Press and hold Alt/Option to see the Time Stretch button.
- Press the pointer and drag forward/backward to increase/decrease the tempo.
NOTE: Turn off snap to grid if you want more control over the Time Stretch.
Changing to a specific BPM
Changing a specific Region's BPM is currently not available. In the meantime, you can follow the workaround below:
Say you have a file in 140 BPM that you want to slow down to match a project that is in 120 BPM.
- Start a new blank project and set the tempo to 140 BPM.
- Import your audio file and change the tempo to 120 BPM. A popup appears, asking if you want to adjust your audio data to match the new tempo. Click "Adjust".
- Next, export the individual audio track.
- Exit your project.
- Open the other project that's in 120 BPM.
- Import the audio file into your project.
- Make some final edits to have the project completely in sync.