You can add an automation that automatically adjusts these effects below within your track:
- Pan: makes the sound move in either left or right
- Sweep: adds a filter effect that changes the tone of your sound
- Volume: adjusts the volume throughout the track
You can add all three automations on a single track, but only one type of automation at a time.
Adding an automation
- Click the automation icon on your track header and add an automation.
- Click on the automation line to add automation points, and move them however you want the automation to perform. Tip: Turn off snap to grid if you don't want the points to snap to the closest beat or bar.
- You can also highlight multiple automation points and drag them, or copy/paste them somewhere else.
- Click the automation icon again to show/hide the automation lane.