There are several possible reasons but these are the most common ones:
- Make sure you select the right audio input device in the Soundtrap studio.
- Make sure you’ve downloaded and installed the correct drivers for your interface. We suggest reaching out first to your device manufacturer.
- Make sure your interface works with your computer/OS. There might be differences between Mac/PC/Chromebook.
- Check all your cables and connections and the volume controls of your instrument.
- Make sure the cable is connected to the correct input of your interface.