If you identify any sounds on Soundtrap that you believe infringe your copyright, you can let us know using any of the methods explained on these pages.
Before making a report concerning any possible copyright infringement, please consider the following:
- These pages relate to notices concerning copyright infringement only. If you wish to make a report concerning infringement of any other rights, please email us at legal [at] soundtrap.com
- Please only report infringement of your own copyright, or the copyright of someone you are authorized to represent. If you believe that someone else's copyright is being infringed, please tell them and direct them to this page.
- Please do not report copyright infringement unless you have a genuine claim. If you make groundless or malicious reports of copyright infringement, you risk having your account suspended or terminated. You may also be liable for damages (including costs and legal fees) incurred by Soundtrap, the person whose sounds you report and/or any copyright owner or authorized licensee, as the result of sounds being removed in reliance on your notice.
- Please provide detail - the more information we have regarding your claim, the quicker we can process your notice.
When writing to us about a copyright infringement, make sure that you include the following information:
- a statement that you have identified sounds on Soundtrap which infringe your copyright or the copyright of a third party on whose behalf you are entitled to act;
- a description of the copyright work(s) that you claim have been infringed;
- a description of the track(s) that you claim are infringing and the Soundtrap URL(s) where such sounds can be located;
- your full name, address and telephone number, a valid email address on which you can be contacted, and your Soundtrap user name if you have one;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Your notice should be sent to us by email to copyright [at] soundtrap.com