If you are Looking to Make Money as a Producer/Rapper/Singer Please Keep Reading This Post and Interact With Me
"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."
– Helen Keller
My name is D-Roc and I am a music producer, rapper, singer and engineer. The reason I am reaching out to you today is because I want to find people to collaborate with on a serious project.
"If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself."
– Henry Ford
Long story short I plan to release 3 projects this year, a mixtape, an EP and an LP. My brand is simple, I am a rapper who raps about meaningful topic like J Cole, Nas or Lupe Fiasco. My story starts in London where I grew up and live and have been producing for 5 years. It is only now I feel it is time to develop my musical talent from just producing into rapping/singing in order to bring in more clients + exposure = money. I am looking for anyone to work with on a consistent basis, you dont have to be from London (But it helps if you can speak English).
"Many ideas grow better when transplanted into another mind than the one where they sprang up."
– Oliver Wendell Holmes
For my projects I need a dedicated team of producers who are willing to put in the time and effort on each project. As I said in the title of this post I will show you how you can make make the most out of each session.
5 Step Process
- Be prepared before the session. Use 30 minutes before the session to prepare yourself by either meditating, listerning to inspirational music, reading or drawing ect. (Anything creative). This will free your mind from stress so ideas can follow through you like water.
- Begin each session with the end in mind. Every session must begin with with a picture of the outcome in your mind before starting. If you can't do this, don't show up. As producers we are essentially musicians and we have to convey ideas from our MINDS -into-> COMPUTERS(DAWS). Don't let loops or midi files dictate what your music is about, be realistic and it will pay off in the long term. With that said, enter every session with a plan of action of what you want to achieve that session, this will save time and effort which can be used to make the track stand out.
- Follow the 10 - 20 - 15 - 5 - 50 Rule. This rule is the rule used in the studio to create music and it stands for 10% Melody, 20% Bassline, 15% Counter-Melody, 5% Drums, 50% Chord Progressions. This should be how much time you spend on each element of your music production. Follow this method and it will save you time producing music.
- End each session with a reflection. After every session you should ask yourself; what went well, what didn't go so well and what can be improved. As an artist it is imperitive that you you learn from your mistakes.
- Spend most of your time promoting. Friends, Family, Clients, Fans, Blogs ect.
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."
– Isaac Newton
How We Will Work
"Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results."
– Andrew Carnegie
Now that you know how to work we will get onto the money part...
put plain and simple, I AM WILLING TO PAY PRODUCERS/RAPPERS/SINGERS FOR THEIR TIME VIA BANK TRANSFER.
how much you contribute determines how much I pay you, so if you want to earn some money collaborating on a serious project...
Follow the track details and instructions
Description: a mellow, RnB-type instrumental. heavy bass/electronic vibes. The beat is suited for a rapper who wants an OVO/Drake style feel to their music!!! Inspiration for this beat was Drake Type Beat - By Myself (How to Bassline Interacts with the Melody), Bryson Tiller Type Beat - Hurt Me (Groovy RnB Chord Progression), Tory Lanez Type Beat - High Life (Copy Transient/Emotional Feel), Drake/ToryLanez Type Beat - Draems Money Can By (Inspire a Chorus) with a mix of Drake, Tory Lanez, Juice WRLD, The Weeknd and PartyNextDoor.
Project brief: I want to capture the vibe of a brand new friendship. The laid back feel when friends kick it that overshadow the bitter ones. The Friends share admiration for fame. In the rap part cover the conflict of the story. For the singing part: it would be absolutely amazing if your voice is similar to "Bryson Tiller" for the rap part: it would be absolutely amazing if your voice is similar to your flow in your song casion.
Join the project here and meet me on chat
- D Roc
Please sign in to leave a comment.