Be one of the first to try the Live Collaboration Beta! 🎉 Now, changes from collaborators appear on the fly without syncing, and all changes are auto-saved. We’re aiming for the smoothest possible collaboration mode, where you can get in the zone and only focus on creating. By trying out the Beta you can help us improve the experience, and you will be the first to receive bug fixes and new updates!
The Live collaboration Beta is not available for educational users, but we’re working to provide Live collaboration to teachers and students as soon as possible.
You have to create a new project in order to try out Live Collaboration. Your old projects won’t be changed.
When creating a new project, tick the checkbox in order to opt in:
- Changes and edits appear for all collaborators immediately without syncing
- All changes are Auto-saved
- Solo & Mute tracks in private to avoid disturbing your collaborators
- Collaborator avatars appear on regions when they’re editing them
- Dots appear on tracks that collaborators are editing
Caveats for the Beta version
The experience is currently under construction, and some things don’t work as normal:
- Time Restore is not available in Live collaboration Beta projects
- You cannot preview your Live collaboration Beta projects on your profile page
- Live collaboration Beta projects can only be created on desktop
- Live collaboration Beta projects don’t work in the Capture app
- Download projects by navigating to File -> Export -> Export project in the Studio
- The experience isn’t optimised for the Mobile App
Missing features and drawbacks will be fixed when Live collaboration is released to all users.