NOTE: If your Subscription was purchased via Purchase Order and Wire Transfer, your subscription will not be automatically renewed.
If you purchased your Soundtrap for EDU Subscription online via credit card/PayPal, your Subscription will be automatically renewed. If you wish to cancel this automatic renewal, here's how:
- Click the three dots in the upper left corner of your profile. Select Subscription.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button.
- Click Cancel Subscription to confirm.
- Once done, you'll receive this message:
- By following the steps in this article, you will only cancel the automatic renewal and not the actual subscription. It is not possible to cancel your Subscription during the year.
- When canceling the automatic renewal, your subscription will expire on your renewal date.
- Once expired, all users imported to your EDU account (teacher and student roles) won't be able to access their accounts.
However, if you changed your mind and the subscription is still active, you can simply reactivate the automatic renewal. From the Subscription page, just click Reactivate subscription.
It'll also take a few minutes before the reactivation is processed.