Please check the following:
- Your Spam folder to make sure emails from firstname.lastname@example.org haven’t been marked as spam.
- These IP addresses to confirm they aren’t blocked:
- Zendesk IP Address: 220.127.116.11
- Soundtrap IP Address: 18.104.22.168
If you're still having trouble, you may also talk to us directly from the Support site. First, you’ll need an account for our Support site. If you already have one, you can skip these steps. Here's how:
1. Go to the Support site (or click here).
2. Click Sign in. From there, you have two options. You can either pick Sign up or Get a password. Both options will create an account for you.
Note: Your Support account is different from your Soundtrap account, so you can definitely use another email address. However, we recommend also using your Soundtrap account email for the Support account for faster transactions.
- Sign up pop-up
- Get a password pop-up
- Check your inbox for an email from email@example.com, set your new password, and you should be good to go!
- If this is your first time contacting our support team, or if you’d like help with a new issue, click Submit a request and fill out the requested information:
- To check the status of your requests, choose My activities from the drop-down:
- To reply to our messages, click the Subject name (3), and send us a response in the Add to conversation box:
- Add to conversation
- Rest assured, all messages sent via the Support site are private. They're between you and our support team only.
- Replying via the Support site would update the thread in your email as well and vice versa.
- If you encounter any issues when signing up, try clearing your cookies and cache.