If the students are not yet in the Edu account, you can read about how to import students here.
To add already imported students to their respective groups within the Edu account, follow these steps:
- On your profile page, go to My Groups and click Create group
- A new window will open. Input the group name and click Create
group name shown is a sample
- The new group will show on your group list along with its respective invite code. Each group has its own unique invite code and no codes are identical.
group name and invite code shown are samples
- Provide the respective invite code to students who need to be part of said group
To accept the code on the students' end, follow these instructions:
- On their profile page, go to My Groups and click Join group
- A new window will open. Input the invite code and if it's the correct one, the group name will show confirming which group the student will be added. Click Join Group
- Students who have successfully joined the group will appear inside the group along with the owner/teacher who created the group.
- Students must have assigned seats in order to log into their accounts and join the group
- Students can be added to multiple groups