You've decided to interview a guest for your podcast but they don't have a Soundtrap account.
No problem! With our Guest-link you can now interview anyone :)
Note: Note: This is not available for EDU users
(1) Open the studio and click on the Collaboration-icon in the upper right corner
(2) Press "+Invite"
(3) Since your guest doesn't have a Soundtrap account, use the "Create Link" option
(4) Copy the link and send it to your guest
(5) When your guest opens the link, they will be able to choose preferred input, type a name and join the call
(6) Here you'll be prompted to answer the call and soon start the interview
(7) Almost done! The last thing we need to do is to set up voice tracks. Press Set up voice tracks in the lower left corner of the video chat window
(8) Here you can choose which microphone to use and set up what tracks you want to record
Great! Now everything is set up and ready for recording! :)
NOTE: The invite feature can currently only be used by two people simultaneously. However if you have an interface with two inputs you can set up to record three people simultaneously using the following setup in your input tab (1.):
- INTERFACE Input 1 - Mic one (3.)
- INTERFACE Input 2 - Mic two (3.)
- CHAT AUDIO Input - Remote Mic
We recommend that you have at least 4 GB of RAM to do this. Available under advanced input settings. (2.)
Article is closed for comments.