Capture ideas and collaborate together in real time!
Sketch ideas by using Soundtrap Capture to record, layer, edit and share beats and songs whenever inspiration strikes.
Invite friends, music makers and your collaborators by sharing links over messaging apps, email or social media, easily and intuitively.
Soundtrap Capture Features:
- Record music, write songs, and sample sounds on the go, online or offline.
- Layer recordings, instrumentals and vocals over one another to sketch out songs.
- Invite and connect with your collaborators by simply sharing a link to your project.
- Keep the creative momentum by listening, quickly recording and layering together with your collaborators.
- Import your existing projects and audio files; m4a, mp3 and wav.
- Never lose your ideas, all projects are backed up to the cloud.
How does Soundtrap Capture differ from the Studio app?
The Capture app is focused on the very first step of the music creation process: the ideas. The Capture app is super easy to record with and to share your creations on the go wherever you are. The Studio app is for getting into the nitty-gritty of your recordings, like editing and mixing to really perfect your sound.
How to use it:
Record & edit tracks
Coming soon on Android.
Sign up for a free account to get notified.