The first time you create a Voice & microphones track in Soundtrap you will get a prompt in Google Chrome asking you to allow microphone access.
- Click "Allow" in order to be able to record.
*Allow microphone access
In case you don't get this prompt, or in case you have blocked microphone access, follow the steps below in order to fix it!
- Open your browser.
- Click on the menu symbol.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Advanced.
- Under Privacy and security, click Site settings.
- Click Microphone.
- Make sure that Ask before accessing is toggled on, and that Soundtrap is not in the list of blocked sites.
*Soundtrap should appear in the list of allowed sites. If you find Soundtrap under "Block", remove it.
- Go to Soundtrap again and enter the studio. When prompted about microphone access, click Allow. Soundtrap should now also appear in the list of allowed sites.