Click "Allow" for you to be able to record using your microphone.
In case you didn't get this prompt or you've blocked microphone access, you can follow the steps below:
- Click on the ellipsis icon on the upper right
- Click on Settings
- Click Privacy and security
- Under Privacy and security, click Site settings
- Click Microphone
- Make sure that "Sites can ask to use your microphone" is enabled, and Soundtrap is not in the list of blocked sites
Note: If you find Soundtrap under "Not allowed to use your microphone", remove it.
- Go to Soundtrap and enter the Studio. When the microphone access prompt appears, click Allow. Soundtrap should now also appear in the list of allowed sites.