Nope. You can't, unfortunately. Since Soundtrap works in the browser the architecture is quite different from that of other, traditional desktop DAWs. We'll see what the future brings, and in the meantime you can use the 20+ amazing effects that are already included in the studio :)
Articles in this section
- Microphone Access [Google Chrome]
- 808 Inspired Bass Sounds
- How to access the Project Template/Demo pop-up
- File Size Limit for Importing Files
- Are the sounds from Freesound free?
- Are you working on a tablet and computer hybrid?
- The recommended minimum bandwidth
- How to change language? (The studio is like in Latin or something! HELP!)
- Previous Version (A.K.A. HOW DO I GO BACK????) 😭
- Having performance issues with macOS?