Probably because someone has claimed that the project infringes their copyright. Please check the mailbox of your registered email address for an email from us about this. Remember to only publish projects for which you own all rights, or for which you hold all necessary permissions and licenses. Make sure to request those authorizations before making a project public on your profile.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Soundtrap demo projects and loops as my own?
- Why was my project removed from my public profile?
- Can I record my own lyrics over someone else's beat that I've downloaded?
- How to report copyright infringement
- Do you allow remixes?
- May I use Soundtrap loops for commercial purposes?
- Can I use other people’s existing songs?
- What is copyright infringement, and how can I avoid it?
- What is copyright?
- Do I own the copyright to my project?