Yes! When you login to your account, all you need to do is to click the Resources tab. Here you’ll find all the helpful educational materials available.
- Tutorials - Video tutorials that will help you manage your EDU account and teach you to navigate the studio.
- Lesson plans - This could help you create lesson plans according to subjects and level.
- Certified courses - A free guided course to help you understand Soundtrap better.
- Classroom ideas - Here are more than 200 ideas on how other educators are using Soundtrap in their classroom.
- Assessment rubrics - A tool used to interpret and grade students' work against criteria and standards.