If you're using the Edge browser and importing an mp3 into Soundtrap it's possible you will find with some mp3 files that a fraction of a second has been truncated from the beginning of the track. This is a limitation of the audio decoder used in the Edge browser but will hopefully be addressed in a future release. As a workaround you can use a different file type (m4a, wav) or else import the file in Chrome.
Articles in this section
- Microphone Access [Google Chrome]
- 808 Inspired Bass Sounds
- How to access the Project Template/Demo pop-up
- File Size Limit for Importing Files
- Are the sounds from Freesound free?
- Are you working on a tablet and computer hybrid?
- The recommended minimum bandwidth
- How to change language? (The studio is like in Latin or something! HELP!)
- Previous Version (A.K.A. HOW DO I GO BACK????) 😭
- Having performance issues with macOS?